Hindu Temples in Bangaladesh
Please send additions
- Kantojiu (Kantaji) Temple - Main deity Krishna, Location: Rangpur Division, Dinajpur District, Bangladesh. This temple having Nava-ratna Architectural styles. Date of built 1702 C.E to 1752 C.E. and builted by Raja Ramnath; he is son of Maharaja Pran Nath.
- DAkkA city - shivpAli (old temple)
- arikkan (Aqyap) - Kadhiresan (Karthikeya) temple - 200 meters from river, bordering Myanmer.
- Chittakang temple
- Lalbagh, Rangpur
- Sri Dhakeshwari Mandir, Azimpur, Old Dhaka
- Sri Chatteswari Mandir, Chatteswari Road, Chittagong
- Sri Dokhineswari Mandir, Police Station Road, Satkania, Chittagong