Home > Scriptures & Stotras
Telugu Devotional song / Stotra lyrics
The Telugu devotional stotras on Lord shiva are presented here. many of the songs are sanskrit stotras given in Telugu format.
. Some of these devotional songs are also available in the audio form.
Please send original Telugu stortas on Lord shiva and any of the ones not found here.
Telugu Devotional Literature
Sanskrit shlokas in Telugu script
Many of the devotional songs in this list are reproduced courtesy :Sanskrit Documents Page (refer to this site for latest additions/corrections)
Works of Sri Mudigonda Nagalinga Sastry
- Mata Vinoda Charcha - an entertaining discussion between Saiva Vishnava and Adwaita philosophers on the respective Siddhantas.
- Kali Vilambanam
- Saubhagya Lakshmi
- Kali Samrambhavranam
- Sri Kantha Bhashya Samskaranam
- Darukavana Viharam
- Navarasa Kadambari
- Nala Vilapam
- Nala Vilasam
- Vidura Mahaneeti
- Saivasutra Bhashyanubandham
- Basavapurana Peethika Vimarsanam
- Basavesvara Bhushanam
- Praudha Vivaha Nirasanam
- Subhshita Manikantha Haram
- Ayurveda Upanyasam
- Anjaneya Swaroopa Nirnayam
- Ramayana Tatparya Sangraha. Duhitru, Dauhitra Vishayaka Sradhadhikara Parishkaram
- Sivotkarsha Varshini
- Appayya Deekshita Charitra
- Hindumata Prasastyam
- Neelakantha Bhashya Pracheenata
- Mokshaswaroopa Nirnayam
- Saivadeeksha Swaroopa Mahaprabhavamulu
- Saiva Sidhdantam
- Saiva Mahamatam
- Saiva Sutra Bhashya Charcha
- Shatkala Siva Pooja
- Kala Sanjeevani
- Sangha Samskara Charcha
- Matam - Dani Prayojanam
- Samasya Vicchedini
- Saiva Sidhdanta Sodhanam
- Atma Nirnayam
- Saiva Siddhanta Sangraha -- Saiva Siddhanta in brief
- Siva Aeva Karanam -- Siva is the root cause of this Universe.
- Sroutamevahi Dharanam Lingasya -- The wearing of the Linga on the body of a person is as ordained by the Vedas.
- Sroutanyeva Saiva Chihnani -- Bhasma, Rudraksha, Snakes, Panchakshari and Bilwa Pitra are all Siva Swaroopams and are Vaidikam.
- Sistah Ssarvey Sivam Prapannah -- All scholars worship Siva only surrendering absolutely.
- Vidhyasthana Vinirnayam -- Authoritative texts on Hinduism.
- Brahma Tarkasthavam -- Commentary on Appayya Deekshitar books.
- Siva Karnamrutham -- Commentary on Appayya Deekshitar books.
- Pancharatna Stuti -- Commentary on Appayya Deekshitar books.
- Chaturveda Tatparya Sangraha -- Commentary on Appayya Deekshitar books.
- Ramayana Tatparya Sangraha -- Commentary on Appayya Deekshitar books.
- Bharata Tatparya Sangraha -- Commentary on Appayya Deekshitar books.
- Jnana Vasistham -- commentary on Vasista's teachings to Sri Rama.
- Ahnika Kanda
- Varnasrama Dharma Kanda
- Prayaschitta Kanda
- Dhyanayoga Kanda
- Asoucha Kanda
- Antyesti Kanda
- Aahnika Vidhi
- Aaradhana Vidhi
- Karanottara Sivagamam -- commentary
- Makutottara Sivagamam -- commentary
- Chandrajnana Sivagamam -- commentary
- Sarva Vedanta Siddhanta Sara Sangraham -- A commentary on Sankaracharya's work in Sanskrit.
- Aryadharma Pratyaksha Phalabodhini -- A discussion on Hindu Dharmas to be followed by a householder.
- Neelakanta Bhashya Charcha
- Maha Siva Pooja Vidhi -- On how to pray Siva
- Laghu Siva Pooja Vidhi
- Saiva Ganarchana
- Brahmasutra Chaturmatardha Prakasika -- The four Maha vakyams in Brahmasutras (1)Adhato Brahma Jijnasa, (2)Janmadi Asya Yataha, (3)Sastra Yonitwat, (4)Tattu Samanvayat, are commented upon through Neelakantha Bhashyam, Sankara Bhashyam, Ramanuja Bhashyam and Madhwa Bhashyam for the benefit of the readers.
- Lingadharana Sarvaswam -- All about greatness of wearing Linga
- Saiva Siddhanta Deepika
Back to Hindu Scriptures and Stotras Main Page
Back to Shaivam Home Page