Home > Temples Outside India
Hindu Temples in Malaysia
Please send additions
- Petaling Jaya - Sri Meenatchi Sockanathar temple
- Penang - shiva temple
- sannasi malai - shiva temple
- New Sivan Temple, in Panching Cave, Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia
- Alor Setar - dhandayudhapani temple
- kulim - dhandayudhapani temple
- penang - dhandayudhapani temple
- valapore - dhandayudhapani temple
- sunkurumbai - dhandayudhapani temple
- taiping - dhandayudhapani temple
- Ipoh - dhandayudhapani temple
- Teluk Intan - dhandayudhapani temple
- Kuala Lumpur - dhandayudhapani temple
- Klang - dhandayudhapani temple
- savi (nibong tipal) - dhandayudhapani temple
- muvar - dhandayudhapani temple
- Batu Pahat - dhandayudhapani temple
- Tapa - dhandayudhapani temple
- Seramban - selva vinAyakar temple
- Melaka - poyyAdha vinAyakar temple
- Lord Sri Ramabaktha Hanuman Temple - Kampar,Perak.
- Sri Maha Rajrajeswarar Temple, 9th km Tampin Road, Taman Tuanku Ja'affar, Sungai Gadut, Negeri Sembilan, Peninsular Malaysia - URL: http://www.rajarajeswarar.com
- Sri Rama Temple - Kampar.Perak
- Sri Kandasamy Temple - Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
(Built by Srilankan Tamils in Malaysia, is a beautiful temple. No
photography / video allowed)
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Jalan Tun HS Lee, Kuala Lumpur
(One of the Oldest Temple and fairly big in the main city of KL -
- Sri Batu Malai Murugan Temple, Batu Caves
(One of the Murugan Temple on the top of a hill cum cave. The world
tallest Murugan Statue is here and recently opened). Famous for
- Sri Siva Muneeswarar Aalayam - Batu Caves, Jalan Ipoh.
- Sri Kandasamy Temple, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
(Murugan Temple, maintained by Chettairs Association of Malaysia - have
places to stay for new comers to Malaysia. Navrathri is celebrated in
grand manner here with dances and all)
- Sri Sivan Temple, Sentul, Kuala Lumpur
(The only Sivan Temple with tallest Raja Gopuram in Malaysia. No
dvajasthambam or kodi maram in this temple)
- Sri Kali Temple, Sentul
(Just behind Sivan Temple, Sentul)
- Sri Hanuman Temple, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
(Recently gaining importance and big crowd)
- Sri Raja Rajeswari Temple, Ampang
(The only temple for Raja Rajeswari in and around KL )
- Sri Kortumalai Pillayar Temple, Pudu Raya, Kuala Lumpur
(One of the oldest temple with bookings for sankabhishekam is full
- Sri Maha mariyamman Temple, Bukit Beruang, Melaka. (This temple having fine architecture and atleast 100 years old).
- Sri Maha Mariyamman Temple, Puchong 14 mile, Selangor. (This temple having fine architecture and atleast 100 years old).
- Sri Throupathai amman Temple, Gaja berang, Melaka. (This temple having fine architecture and atleast 100 years old).
- Sri Srinivasa perumal Temple, Pusat bandar Puchong, Selangor. (This temple having fine architecture and atleast 100 years old).
- Sri Ramalingeswarar Temple, Bangsar, KL. (This temple having fine architecture and atleast 100 years old).
Back to Hindu Temples of the World
Back to Saiva Sidhdhantha Home Page
Back to Saivam Home Page