Home > Temples of India > Temples of Andhra Pradesh
West Godavari District Lord Shiva Temples
వెస్ట్ గోదావరి శివ గుడికళు
Lord Shiva temples of West Godavari District
West Godavari District Lord Shiva Temples in a larger map
- Achanta Mandal
- Achanta - Sri Rameswara Swamy Temple.
- Attili Mandal
- Manchili - Sri Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple.
- Unikili - Sri Uma Maheswara Swamy Temple.
- Bhimadolu Mandal
- Bhimadolu - Sri Bhimeswara Swamy Temple.
- Gundugolanu - Sri Bramaramba Malleswara Swami Temple.
- Bhimavaram Mandal
- Bhimavaram - Sri Bhimeswara Swamy Temple.
- Gunupudi - Sri Someswara Swamy Temple>
- Srirampuram - Sri Ramlinge swara Swamy Temple.
- Chintalapudi Mandal
- Chintalapudi - Sri Vegilingeswara Swamy Temple.
- Eluru Mandal
- Eluru - Sri Markandeya & Omkara Visweswara Swamy Temple.
- Eluru - Sri Jalapahareswara Swamy Temple.
- Eluru - Sri chowdeswari Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple.
- Eluru - Sri Annapurna Sametha Visweswara Swamy Temple.
- Eluru - Sri Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple; Adivarapupeta.
- Sanivarapupet - Ramaligeswaraswamy temple.
- Ganapavaram Mandal
- Ganapavaram - Sri Suvarneswara Swamy Temple.
- Iragavaram Mandal
- Iragavaram - Sri Paleswaraswamy Temple.
- Relangi - Sri Tatakeswara and Malleswara Swamy Temple.
- Kamavarapukota Mandal
- Tadikalapudi - Sri Gangeswaraswamy Temple.
- Narsapur Mandal
- Narsapur - Sri Amareswara Swamy Temple.
- Narsapur - Sri Kapila Malleswara Swamy Temple.
- Lakshmaneswaram - Sri Durga Lakshmaneswara Swamy Temple.
- Nidadavole Mandal
- Nidadavole - Sri Golingeswara Swamy Temple.
- Nidadavole - Sri Someswara Swamy Temple.
- Palakol Mandal
- Palakol - Sri Ksheera Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple.
- Pedavegi Mandal
- Pedavegi - Sri Parvathi Parameswara Swamy Temple.
- Munduru - Sri Tripureswara swamy Temple.
- Penugonda Mandal
- Vadali - Sri Agasteswara Swamy Temple.
- Penugonda - Sri Nagareswaraswamy temple.
- Cherukuwada - Sri Visweswara Swamy Temple.
- Penumantra Mandal
- Natta Rameswaram - Sri Rameswaraswamy Temple.
- Juttiga - Sri Uma Someswara Swamy Temple.
- Peravali Mandal
- Mukkamala - Sri Someswara Swamy Temple.
- Poduru Mandal
- Gummaluru - Sri Someswara swamy Temple.
- Penumadham - Sri Uma Agastheswara Swamy Temple.
- Polavaram Mandal
- Pattiseema - Sri Veereswaraswamy temple.
- Tanuku Mandal
- Tanuku Town - Sri Siddeswara Swamy Temple.
- Velpur - Sri Rudeswaraswamy & Veerabadra Temple.
- Unguturu Mandal
- Unguturu - Sri Bhimeswara Swamy Temple.
- Kaikaram - Sri Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple.
- Veeravasaram Mandal
- Veeravasaram - Sri Veereswara; Visweswara Swamy Temple.
- Unsorted List
- Dauleshvaram - 4 Miles from Godhavari Station, 108 Shivalayams under earth
- Dhendaluru - Ellur taluk, Someshvar
- Draxaramam - 5 Miles south-east of Ramachandrapuram, Bhimeshvar, Manikkambika, Sapta Godhavari, Rudra Tirttam
- Godhavari - Gautameshvar
- Gunduballe - Cave Temple
- Kori~Nga - Koringeshvara Swami
- Padapattisham - Mahanandish, 2 Island Shivalayams
- Ramavaram - Hill Temple, Vishvanathar
- Thalluru - Cave Temple
- Virabhadrapuram - On Devudupinychari Hill, Virabhadra
- Achanta - Ramalingeshvara Swamy Aalayam; It lies in achanta, 20-Km off Palakollu of West Godavari District.
- Bhimavaram - Someshvara
- Duvva - Nageshwara Swamy Aalayam; It lies 6-km off Tanaku Town of West Godavari District.
- Guntupalle - Rock cut temple (ASI)
- Jilakarragudem (Hamlet Of Guntupalle) - Dharmalingesvarasvami hill
- Ksheeraramam (Paalakollu) - Near Narasapuram
- Mandapaka - Someshvwara Swamy Aalayam; The Someswaraalayam is located in the heart of this little town and faces east. This famous Harihara kshetra lies in Mandapaka the Tanuku taluq of West Godavari district.
- Nidadavole - Golingeshvara Swamy Aalayam; This lies at Nidadavolu at 24 km off Kovvuru of West Godavari district.
- Pattisam - Virabhadraswamy Aalayam, near Polavaram.
- Tadikalapudi - Gangeshvara Swamy Aalayam; This lies in Tadikalapudi village at a distance of 20 km to Eluru in the West Godavari district.
- Ryali - UmakamadalEshvara Swamy Aalayam; It lies 6 Km off Ravulapalem of West Godavari district, near rAjamundry, railway facilities upto Ravulapalem and then cart or cycle rickshaw
Back to Temples of Andhra Pradesh
Back to Indian Temple Listing page
Back to Shaivam Home Page